Skip Navigation

Species Search:
Ask an Expertthreatened and/or endangered

Rolie polies

What is the scientific name for a rolie polie (the bug you find in the dirt or mud, that rolls up into a little ball)?

Backyard Expert - Cathy Nordstrum

The scientific name for Rollie pollies, more commonly known as Pillbugs, is Armadillium vulgare. Find more information at the Yahooligans website.

New Search